The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites the online applications under CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for + 2 Studies -2016 and Renewal of Online Applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Chile Awarded in 2015.
Main Objective of Scheme:
The main aim is to provide financial assistance for those meritorious girls students who belongs to the low-income families and who are the only child of their parents.
Rate of Scholarships & Mode of Payment:
The rate of the scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
Last Date for Apply: The last date for submission of online applications is December 15, 2016, and hard copy has to be submitted on or before December 31, 2016.
Eligibility for Student
- The student must be an Indian National
- The students must have passed CBSE Class 10 examination with 60 per cent / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades. The pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools (As per statement of subject-wise performance issued by the Board)
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than ₹ 1,500/- per month during total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
How to Apply:
All the eligible girls’ students can apply for the CBSE scholarship scheme and complete details of the scheme are available at the official website of CBSE http://www.cbse.nic.in at scholarship link or http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship.
- All the applications must be signed by the applicants. Unsigned applications will be rejected.
- All the applications must be certified along with signature/ stamp of the Principal of the present school where the student is studying. In case applications are not attested the same will be rejected.