Apply for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana || मुख्यमंत्री राजश्री योजना || Complete Details
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana: Rajasthan Government has started a new scheme Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana. This scheme is specially launched for welfare of the girls in the society. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance for the girls to take care of their health and education. This scheme was launched by the Rajasthan Chief Minister on International Women’s Day 8th March 2016.
What is Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana is wealfare scheme which is spcially launched for girls. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial to the girls to give them a good health and better education. This scheme will help to increase the education level of girls in the state and stop the feamle feticide social evils in the society. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance from the birth of girl child up to 12th class. This financial help will be provided as scholarship to the girls from Department of Women and Child Affairs, Rajasthan .
Objective of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
The state government has launched this scheme with an objective to increase the girls ration in the state. In this way, the government want to provide them a good health and education. With the help of this scheme, the government want to create awarness to save the girls and try to stop girls faticide. We can see that in Rajasthan most of families do not allow the girls to go for study in the schools and some families do not send their daughter due to the lack of money. In order to improve the status of the girls in the society, so the government has taken this importan decision to start this scheme.
Toll-Free No- 1800-180-6127
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
The benefit of the scheme will be given in different installments which are given below:-
- The first installment of Rs 2,500 newly born girl child mother by the medical center.
- The second intallment of Rs. 2500 will be given when she will complete the 1 year with all vaccinations.
- The third installment will be given at that time when she will get admission in the first class in school of the state.
- The fourth installment of Rs. 5000 will be given to the girl when she will reach in 6th class and fifth and sixth installment of Rs.11000/- will be provide in 11th and 12th class.
- After the completion of 12th class she will receive an amount of Rs. 25,000/-.
In this way, the girl child will get the benefit of scheme from birth to 12th class in different stages of life.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
- This benefit of the scheme will be given to the only girl child
- The girl must be born in Rajasthan.
- Only those girl child will be eligible for this scheme who born on or after 1st June 2016.
Applying Procedure for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
The applicant can apply for this scheme in government hospitals or health officer related to districts/Taluka in Rajasthan and collector office, Zilla Parishad, gram panchayat, health officer or education officer.
Documents Required for Applying
- Aadhaar card
- Bhamashah card
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of a girl child
- Passport size photos
- Bank account details
Official Website || http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in/hi/rajshree-yojana
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana Login : http://ojspm.raj.nic.in/Private/login.aspx