Apply for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Goa || दीन दयाल स्वास्थ्य सेवा योजना || Complete Details
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana : The state government of Goa is launching a new scheme ‘Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana’ which a health insurance scheme. This scheme is specially started for general public of Goa. Under this scheme, the government is providing a health insurance of Rs. 2.5 Lakh up to the 3 member of the each family while the government is also providing an insurance cover of Rs.4 Lakh up to the 4 member of the each family.
What is Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
DDSSY is sarkari yojana of Goa Government in which each family will get the benefit of health insurance. According to the scheme, the annual installment of insurance premium will be payed to the insurance company by the government which is Rs.3,206/-. All the citizens of will cover in this scheme and only those people can take the benefit of this who is living in Goa for five year or more.
The state government has launched this scheme with objective to provide healt care facility to all the citizens of the Goa state. In this scheme, the citizens will get the benefit of quality medical care, treatment of diseases, hospitalization and surgery through Government and private hospitals. With the help of this scheme, those poor families can also get the benefit of this scheme who can not pay the high medical expenses. This health insurance scheme will cover about 276 types of diseases which will be treated in the government hospitals and 147 diseases in the private hospital
Helpline Number: 18002332568
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
According to the scheme, there are two types of benefits will be provided in this scheme. The first benefit is that the scheme will cover with health insurance of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum for family in which three member are living. While an insurance cover of Rs. 4 Lakhs will be given for each family of four or more members.
- The beneficiary must be a permanent native of Goa state.
- The employees of Central/State Government and their families are already covered from government medical scheme they are not eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof such as Passport/Residence Certificate (5 years residence in Goa state)/Voter ID/Driving License
- Ration card
- Caste certificate or non-creamy layer for OBC
- Caste certificate for SC/ST
- Disability certificate if any
- The people can make their enrollment for this scheme in government set up enrollment centers in all over Goa.
- The applicant can go for registration in his nearest enrollment center.
- The applicant will have to pay a normal registration fee under this scheme.
- Three and less member of the familly will have to pay Rs. 200/- while four and above member of the family will have to pay Rs. 300/-
- After the registration the applicants will receive a Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Smart Card to get the benefit of this scheme.
- With the help of this card people can get cashless treatment at the empanelled hospitals
- If any citizen will go for treatment in hostipal they will scan your smar card and the billing amount will be diducted automatically in cashless manner.