Apply for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Goa || दीन दयाल स्वास्थ्य सेवा योजना || Complete Details
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
Goa State government has launched a new a health insurance scheme named ‘Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana‘ for the people of the state. Under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana, the state government will provide an insurance cover of Rs. 2.5 Lakh for a family of up to 3 members and an insurance cover of Rs.4 Lakh for a family more than 4 members.
What is Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
The State Government will pay the annual installment of the insurance premium which is Rs.3,206/- per family to the insurance company. This scheme provides health insurance coverage for the entire resident population of the State of Goa who is residing in Goa for five years and more.
The main motto of the scheme is to provide quality medical care, treatment of diseases, hospitalization and surgery through Government and private hospitals.
The aim of Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is to provide health insurance to overcoming a financial problem, improving access to quality medical care and providing financial protection against high medical expenses to the people of the State of Goa.
There are various health packages comes under this scheme. The insurance covers about 276 types of diseases in the government hospitals and 147 diseases in the private hospitals is also covered under the health insurance scheme
Helpline Number: 18002332568
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
- Benefits of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum for a family of three or fewer members.
- Benefits of Rs. 4 Lakhs for a family of four and more members.
- The applicant must be the resident of the Goa from minimum five years or more.
- The Central/State Government employees and their families covered under government medical scheme are not eligible for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof such as Passport/Residence Certificate (5 years residence in Goa state)/Voter ID/Driving License
- Ration card
- Caste certificate or non-creamy layer for OBC
- Caste certificate for SC/ST
- Disability certificate if any
- Government has set up enrollment centers, for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana in all over the state in Goa
- Applicant can visit the nearest enrollment centers for registration
- Applicants need to pay the nominal registration charges for this scheme
- Application fees for a family of 3 and less are Rs. 200/- and for a family of 4 and above is Rs. 300/-
- After the successful enrollment, the applicant will be given a smart card. This is known as Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Smart Card
- Smart Card is used for cashless treatment at the empanelled hospitals
- Beneficiaries just visit the eligible hospital if any need of treatments.
- After, hospital will scan smart card and required funds will be automatically deducted in a cashless manner