APP Deep Yojana – 5000 Tablet for KVS Classs Eight Students
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will give free tablets under APP Deep Yojana. In the first phase of the scheme, the tablet will be given to class eight students of 25 region Kendriya Vidyalaya across the country as a pilot project after that the scheme will be extended to 1200 Kendriya Vidyalaya. The scheme will be started from November 1, 2017; Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) will work for distribution of Tablets. The tablets will be given for science and math project.
Details of the APP Deep Yojana
Under this scheme, e-books, courses, and other educational material will be uploaded in the tablet according to the student’s class. The scheme will be helpful for reducing the weight of bags. There is no need to issue additional books and students can study themselves by the tablet, according to the class Syllabus will be uploaded.
Read More: Government Schemes
Benefits of the APP Deep Yojana
- Under the scheme, the free tablet will be provided to the students.
- In the tablet already uploaded e-books, syllabus, tutorials and other education material which is the need for students.
- The scheme will reduce the weight of bags.
- Students can able to study any time when they want.
- The sample of question paper, exam pattern, and syllabus will be provided in the tablets.
- The tablet will be provided to the students of class 8 to class 12 students.
- In the first phase, the tablet will be given to class 10 students.
- The scheme will be helpful for the physically handicapped students.
National Council for Research and Technology (NCERT) will provide syllabus and e-book with the help of other private company. The tablet will be given with pre-loaded complete syllabus. The tablet will also be given to the 200 teachers under the APP Deep Yojana. The scheme was scheduled to begin 5th September 2017 but due to administrative reasons, it was extended. Now the scheme will be started on November 1, 2017, and tablet will be distributed from that day in KVS school.