Andhra Pradesh AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration, Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Benefits, Application Form, Complete Details
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated its new scheme named Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme / Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme”. The stated government stared this scheme on 2nd December 2017. Under this scheme, the AP Government will provide a monthly financial assistance to the interested and eligible applicants for different purposes.
What is AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
All the interested and eligible applicants can avail the benefits of the scheme by making AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2017 Online Registration. Applicants can register online for the scheme by registering themselves at AP unemployment exchange.
Under the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2017, the state government will provide a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1500 under to the eligible ones. Besides this, under this scheme, the AP Govt will provide a monthly financial assistance to the unemployed youth in the state.
Apart from this, there are about 12 Lakh unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Anantapur districts will be benefited from this scheme.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration
Below is the online registration process for unemployment allowance in Andhra Pradesh –
- In order to avail the benefits of the monthly financial assistance, applicants have to register themselves for employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
- After that, applicants can fill the application form via online/offline mode.
- All the interested applicants can make online registration by visiting https://www.apemploymentexchange.com/
Eligibility Criteria for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age must between 18-40 years.
- Also, applicants shall get allowances depending upon his/her qualification.
- Besides this, all the applicants must register with the employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must at least 12th class.
AP Employment Exchange Addresses & Contact
- Anantapur District Employment Exchange
Court Road, Behind II Town Police Station, Near Govt ITI, Anantapur – 515001
- Chittoor District Employment Exchange
Government ITI premises, Sanjeev Nagar, Muruganpalli, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh 517001
- East Godavari District Employment Exchange
- Guntur District Employment Exchange
Door No 1-2-9, Beside Seshaiah Hospital, SVN Colony Road, Gujjannaguntla, Guntur – 522006
- Kadapa District Employment Exchange
- Krishna District Employment Exchange
ITI campus, Number 5 route, Siddhartha Nagar, Vijayawada
0866 248 2054
- Kurnool District Employment Exchange
H.No 41-804/C, Near RDO Office, Kurnool
- Nellore District Employment Exchange
- Prakasam District Employment Exchange
Govt Office Complex, Old RIMS Hospital, Opposite Prakasam Bhavan, Ongole – 523001
- Srikakulam District Employment Exchange
- Visakhapatnam District Employment Exchange
Employment Offices Complex, Near ITI Junction, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam – 530008
- Vizianagaram District Employment Exchange
Employment Exchange, Balaji Nagar, Vizianagaram, 535003
- West Godavari District Employment Exchange
Stay connected with us for regular updates. Thank You!