AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration – www.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration, Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Benefits, Application Form, Complete Details
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated its new scheme named “Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme / Andhra Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme”. The stated government stared this scheme on 2nd December 2017. Under this scheme, the AP Government will provide a monthly financial assistance to the interested and eligible applicants for different purposes.
What is AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
All the interested and eligible applicants can avail the benefits of the scheme by making AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2017 Online Registration. Applicants can register online for the scheme by registering themselves at AP unemployment exchange.
Under the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2017, the state government will provide a monthly financial assistance of Rs 1500 under to the eligible ones. Besides this, under this scheme, the AP Govt will provide a monthly financial assistance to the unemployed youth in the state.
Apart from this, there are about 12 Lakh unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Anantapur districts will be benefited from this scheme.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration
Below is the online registration process for unemployment allowance in Andhra Pradesh –
- In order to avail the benefits of the monthly financial assistance, applicants have to register themselves for employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
- After that, applicants can fill the application form via online/offline mode.
- Besides this, all the for downloading the application form or online registration would be updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age must between 18-40 years.
- Also, applicants shall get allowances depending upon his/her qualification.
- Besides this, all the applicants must register with the employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must at least 12th class.