[Registration] AP Building Penalization Scheme 2019
Building Penalisation Scheme 2019 building penalisation scheme form building penalisation scheme 2019 last date – Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced its new scheme named Building Penalization Scheme (BPS). Under this scheme, the government will control or stop illegal constructions in the state. However, this scheme will be implemented in all 110 municipalities and 13 corporations in the 13 districts of the state. The state government will start the implementation process of this scheme from May 2019.
AP Building Penalization Scheme 2019 Objective
AP Government has launched this scheme with an objective to control the illegal construction in the state. In this scheme, the government will allow the owners of the buildings to legalise irregularities.
According to the scheme, the government will give an opportunity to the owners of the buildings to regulate their unauthorised constructions and deviations or faces tringent enforcement action. The government has also fixed the different rates for the commercial and non-commercial buildings.
AP Building Penalization Scheme 2019 Advantages
- All the owner of the buildings can take the benefit of this scheme. In this scheme, owners of the buildings to regulate their unauthorized constructions by paying prescribed fees.
- Under this scheme, below 100 square feet building are exempted from the scheme.
- The constructed building will get formal orders of regulation which will remove the uncertainty and threat of demolition
- The government will provide an occupancy certificate which is mandatory as per Municipal Laws.
- This scheme will not apply to those persons who have made unauthorised constructions before 1.1.1985.
- The penalization charges will be levied as applicable in the case of apartment complexes.
- The application process will be completely online.
AP Building Penalization Scheme Registration Online
The people can apply for the Building Penalization Scheme through the online. To fill the online application form the applicant will have to follow some easy steps.
- First of all, the applicant will have to visit its official website
- After reach on official website home page, the applicant will have to click on “Citizen Registration” link.
- After that, the applicant will have to fill some basic details like name, address, mobile number, email id and other details to generate User ID and Password.
- After receiving User ID and Password on your registered mobile number or email id to log in your account.
- After the registration, you will be able to fill your Building Penalisation Scheme Online Application Form.
Currently, the state government of Andhra Pradesh is running its new scheme Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana for farmers. In this scheme, the government will give financial help of Rs. 10000/- to the poor farmers.