Haryana Antyodaya SARAL Portal saralharyana.gov.in
Antyodaya SARAL Portal Haryana Registration Antyodaya SARAL Helpline Number Email Id Contact Details Haryana Online Schemes and Services
To ensure fast and best citizen service, the state government of Haryana has launched Haryana Antyodaya SARAL Portal. SARAL Digital India facilitates common public with the perspective of fair, paperless and cashless service delivery models.
Its purpose is to change the citizen service delivery through complete digitization of more than 380+ services in Haryana. The vision of Simple is providing a single integrated platform for distributing and tracking government-to-citizen (G2C) services across the state.
Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana has launched 106 services of 12 departments available for citizens of Haryana on Good Governance Day. The state government of Haryana has started 181 schemes of 14 departments on Ambedkar Jayanti.
Feature of Antyodaya SARAL Portal
- Now the citizen of Haryana can apply for 112 services of the twelve departments on a single platform
- Citizen can also apply for 181 schemes of the 14 departments on a single window
- Citizen can also track the application status through the portal
- People also can track the application status of citizen service or schemes through the SMS service
- Tracking facility available for each department service delivery index
Benefits of Antyodaya SARAL Portal
- A single integrated portal for citizen service and government schemes
- Facility available to avail service/scheme from anywhere at any time
- Live status of service delivery
- Ensured timely delivery of service and scheme
- Complete digital platform for every citizen service and scheme
Available Popular Service
- Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment)
- Resident Certificate (Revenue)
- Application for New Electricity Connection (U/DHBVN)
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- Issue of New ration Card (Food and Supplies)
- Income Certificate (Revenue
- Micro Nutrient Fertiliser (Agriculture)
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattar Yojna (Welfare of SCBC)
- Bicycle Scheme (BOCW – Labour)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Go to the official website saralharyana.gov.in
- Now click the “New User? Register Here”
- Now a new page will be open
- Fill all the required details such as Full Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password and select state.
- Click the “Validate” button
- After clicking validate an OTP will be send to your Email id and Mobile number.
- Enter the word verification and click the submit button
You may also track your application form through the portal.
For details contact
Antyodaya SARAL Helpline – 1800-2000-023
*7:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org