Andhra Pradesh Work From Home for Rural Masses Scheme – Earn Money Online by Data Entry Work
Andhra Pradesh Work From Home for Rural Masses Scheme, Benefits of the Scheme, How to apply for Andhra Pradesh WFHRMS, Eligibility Criteria, Earn Money by Online Data Entry Work in Andhra Pradesh
Work From Home for Rural Masses Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh is going to launch an ambitious scheme for the unemployed youth of the state. This scheme will be named as Work From Home for Rural Masses Scheme (WFHRMS). The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth living in rural areas and empower them.
The state government has already installed the fiber-optic network (FiberNet) throughout the state. Through which the Internet connectivity is provided to rural areas at low-cost Rs. 150 per month via FiberNet. This internet service is enjoyed by the villager for watching movies and entertainment but now the state government wants to use the infrastructure to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the rural areas.
Details of Andhra Pradesh Work From Home for Rural Masses Scheme (WFHRMS)
It is an innovative scheme started by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for providing Work From Home employment opportunities to the unemployed youth, housewives etc of rural areas of the state. Through this scheme, they can work on the simple data entry type work and earn online form their home.
Eligibility Criteria for Work From Home for Rural Masses
- Anyone can apply for this scheme such as unemployed youth, housewives living in villages
- For applying for this scheme, the minimum educational qualification is 10th pass
- You must have a PC (computer) & webcam
- You should have basic computer operating knowledge
How Work From Home for Rural Masses works?
- These Data entry jobs will be given to the selected candidates
- Under this scheme, the First American Corporation and a Europe-based BPO is also supporting the government and will provide job opportunities
- All the Employees will be monitored through webcams
- Besides this, salary for this will be paid through digital modes