Andhra Pradesh Transgender Pension Scheme – Details
Andhra Pradesh Transgender Pension Scheme – The State Government has started a new Transgender Pension Scheme (YSR Pension Kanuka) for transgender people in the state. Under this scheme the government will give them a montly pension for their livelihood. This category people are look line other part of citizen in the socity. They are completely deprived of the benefit of the government schemes. So the Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to provide montly pension to the transgender people to improve their status in the society.
Details of Andhra Pradesh Transgender Pension Scheme
This is a social security scheme of AP Government which is specially launched for transgender people of the state. In this scheme the government is providing financial help to the transgender people as a monthly pension. This pension scheme will help them to survive them in their old age. It will also improve the living status in the society. The eligible transgender people can apply for this scheme through the offline and online mode.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The Disabled persons,Transgender and Dappu Artists will get a monthly pension of Rs.3,000/-.
- Besides transgender people the old Age Persons, widow, Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers will get a monthly pension of Rs.2250/-
- This scheme will also cover those people who are affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis both Government and network hospitals, they will get a financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per month for their treatment.
- This scheme will improve the status of the Transgender people in the society.
- Transgender people will get an equality in society.
- This financial help them in their old age.
- This scheme will encourage them to become self dependent in their life.
- The beneficiary must be resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The beneficiary should be a transgender.
How to Apply for Transgender Pension Scheme
The eligible transgender people can apply for this scheme through the online or offline mode by filling a simple application form at https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/. The government has issued the guidelines for this scheme and the transgender people can avail the benefit of fhis scheme.
Who will back the plan?
After coming in the form of new government of YSR Jagmohan Reddy. The new AP Government has introduced its new scheme YSR Pension Kanuka which will cover all the categories people like – old Age Persons, widow, Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons , Traditional Cobblers, Disabled persons,Transgender and Dappu Artists and it will also cover people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis both Government and network hospitals.
In order to implement this scheme the government has also allocated fund for this scheme. This scheme will become helpfull scheme for transgender people of the state.