Andhra Pradesh NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme – आंध्र प्रदेश एनटीआर आरोग्य रक्षा योजना
Andhra Pradesh NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has launched a health insurance scheme named ‘NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme’ for the people of the state. This scheme was announced by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Chandrababu Naidu on the occasion of New Year, 1st January 2017.
What is NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
- Under this scheme, government has provided medical treatment to the people below Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum. This Scheme covers 1044 diseases and provides them an insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 Lakh per annum. People get free treatment in more than 432 government and private hospitals in the state.
- NTR Arogya Raksha is the flagship scheme of all health initiatives of the State Government with a mission to provide quality healthcare to the poor.
- The main motto of this scheme is to achieve “Health for All” and provide them quality health services. The choice of hospital for the treatment is with the patient and entire process including screening, diagnosing, treatment, follow-up and claim of payment are made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud.
- This scheme aims to provide health for all & providing quality health to the entire population in the state, the state. In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme, the State Government has set up the Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust for this scheme.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Benefits of health insurance scheme to below Above Poverty Line (APL) people in Andhra Pradesh
Government has provided medical treatment to the people below Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum
- NTR Arogya Raksha covers 1044 diseases and provide them an insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 Lakh per annum with free treatment
- The newborn also registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months
- Applicant should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- People belongs to below Above Poverty Line (APL) are eligible for this scheme
- Aadhaar card
Online Applying Procedure
- Applicant can apply online for this scheme
Visit the official site http://pull71.sps.ap.gov.in/NTRVS/NTRpages/NtrHome.aspx
- Enter your Aadhaar no. and click on GO button
After, the applicant gets OTP (One Time Password) on their registered mobile no.
- Once, OTP is verified, you will see family details on the next screen along the images of family members
- Now, click on apply for Arogya Raksha to register for the scheme
- Once clicked, you may proceed to pay the premium through online payment gateway
- Pay the premium amount online and you will get an Arogya Raksha Claim/policy Number
- Now, applicant registered successfully