Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme Fresh/Renewal Application for Scholarship 2019-20
Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme -The State Government of Andhara Pradesh has invited the online application for the ePass Scholarship 2019-20 under “Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme”. In this scheme, the applicants can apply for fresh or renewal of the application for the Andhara Pradesh Pre and Post Scholarship 2019. This scheme is specially launched for the students of SC, ST an BC categories, the scholarship will be provide through the Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (ePass)
Objective of Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help as a scholarship to the students of SC, ST an BC categories. This scheme will help the poor students to get their higher education in furute. According to the scheme, the eligible students of 5th to 10th, 12th class/ Degree Holder and Professional Course can apply for this scheme.
Benefiits of Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme
- The government is providing scholarship to the students of SC, ST an BC categories who want to complete their higher education.
- This scheme will help the poor students who can not afford the expence of higher education.
- This scheme will also reduce the burdon of poor families of the education their children.
- This scheme will improve the education status of the SC, ST an BC categories students.
Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme Online Application Form 2017-18
Here is the Stepwise procedure to fill the ePass application is given below –
- The eligible students can apply for this scheme by visiting its official website at epass.apcfss.in
- After reach on offical website clic on “AP ePass Scholarship 2019-20”
- After the select your scholarship as per your choice.
- Fill all the required details like name, category, address, education qualification and uploaded required documents after filling the form.
- Before the submittion of your application form take a preview of your epass application and finally click on submit button.
- After the submittion of the application form the applicant will receive an application number for future reference. The applicant can also check the his/her application status by using application number.
Read More: Complete List of Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme
- The applicant must be resident of Andhara Pradesh State.
- The applicant must be belong to the SC, ST and BC category.
- The students of 5th, 6h, 7th, 8th, 9th,10th class and degree course are eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Number
Official website epass.apcfss.in