Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme – The Andhra Pradesh government has invited the ePass Scholarship 2017-18 fresh and renewal applications for Andhra Pradesh Pre and Post Scholarship 2017. The online registration for the ePAss scheme has been started via epass.apcfss.in. The state government is providing scholarships through electronic payment and application system of scholarships (ePass) for the students of SC, ST an BCs.
All the eligible students of classes 5th to 10th, 12th / Inter, Degree and professional courses can apply for AP ePass application 2017-18. They can also check AP ePass application status.
Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme Online Application Form 2017-18
Here is the Stepwise procedure to fill the ePass application is given below –
- Visit tab official website epass.apcfss.in
- Click on the link “AP ePass Scholarship 2017-18”
- Select the scholarship for which you wants to apply.
- Enter your details like name, category, address, education qualification and uploaded required documents.
- Submit your application and take a preview of your epass application.
- After submitting the form, you will get your application number which can be used in future to check epass status.
- Read More: Complete List of Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh ePass Scheme
- Applicants belong to SC, ST and BC are eligible.
- Students who belong to SC, ST category from classes 5th, 6h, 7th, 8th, 9th and
- 10th classes and degree courses are eligible.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Bank account
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Education certificates.
- Nativity certificate
Official website epass.apcfss.in