Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme – 1 Lakh Marriage Assitance | Apply Online | www.epass.apcfss.in
Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme – The Andhra Pradesh Cabinet headed by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrabhabu Naidu has approved the Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme for girls from backward classes.
Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme
The Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme is a marriage gift scheme under which the state government will provide various financial assistance to the girls from backward classes at the time of their marriage.
Under this marriage assistance scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government will benefit a total number of 40,000 girls of the state. It is an ambitious marriage assistance scheme launched by the AP Government which will help couples from backward classes post marriage. This marriage assistance scheme is specially launched for the girls from scheduled caste and scheduled tribes.
Financial Benefits Under Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme
- Financial Benefits of Rs 75,000 for the bride of either SC or ST community marrying a groom of a different caste.
- Rs 50,000 to a Backward Class bride if she goes in for an inter-caste marriage
- Rs 1 lakh if either or both the bride and bridegroom are physically challenged.
Eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme
- All the girls belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and backward classes can apply for the scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Age Limit/Criteria – The minimum age of the girl getting married must be minimum 18 years and boys must be minimum 21 years
Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme
- Birth certificate of bridge and groom
- Caste certificate for bride and groom
- AADHAR card of bridge and groom
- Income certificate of both the families
- Copy of bank passbook
- Wedding card
- Ration card/BPL card
How to Apply online for Andhra Pradesh Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
If you are willing to avail the benefits of this marriage assistance scheme, then you have to apply online or offline for the scheme.
If you want to apply Online for this scheme, then visit the official website i.e. – https://epass.apcfss.in/
If you want to apply offline for this scheme, then, visit your nearest Mee Seva Centers.
If you have any query related to the scheme, then you can comment down. We will surely help you. For more Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes, Stay Connected with us.