Andhra Pradesh AP Free Mobile Phone Scheme for Poor Students
Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a scheme named ”AP Free Mobile Phone Scheme for Poor Students” to support cashless transactions. This scheme will also support PM Modi’s dream of making Digital India.
With an aim of making a better economy of India, Prime Minister Modi is taking attention on cashless transactions. This type of transaction is fast, efficient, eco-friendly and it also avoids keeping the heavy cash.
Therefore, people must have a Smartphone or computer to avail these facilities of the cashless transaction. As per the thought of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. N. Chandrababu Naidu has decided to launch a free smartphones scheme for students in Andhra Pradesh (AP).
This scheme will be valid for only those poor students who come under BPL Category. There are many intelligent students in the state who belongs to the poor families. They are currently not able to avail such type of facilities due to their poverty.
This step of providing free smartphones to the poor students of the state is an appreciable step taken by Andhra Pradesh Government. These smartphones will help them to connect with latest technologies such as the Internet and Social Media etc.
Complete Detail of AP Free Mobile Phone Scheme for Poor Students:
- The scheme is launched under the name of AP Free Mobile Phone Scheme for Poor Students.
- The scheme is launched by CM N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- Over 60 lakh Smartphones will be provided to the poor students.
- The registration Process will be Completely Online
- The online registration portal will be started soon.
- Main of the scheme is to make Andhra Pradesh as a Digital State.
- Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be a student with valid Student ID Card
- The applicant must belong to the BPL category.
Online Registration Process:
The registration portal will be launched very soon. The students will have to fill their basic details by using the following information.
- Visiting the Direct link to the registration page. Entering the basic information like Name, Address etc.
- Providing Aadhar card number, mobile number and email for verification
- Entering the OTP (One time Password)
- Providing the details of Institute/College
- Uploading the College/Institute ID card
- Uploading BPL Card
After the successful submission of online application form, an application number will be generated. You need to note down the number and take out a print of the application form as it will be required later on.
Note – For further information stay connected with us.