Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana – The Central Government of India has started a new National Scholarship Portal for providing scholarship to the brillient studets. All the categories of students can apply for the scholarship who belong to the different religions like – Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi. So the government is going to provide the benefit of scholaship to the minority students of the country. Eligible students of this category can apply online for scholarship throught the National Scholarship Portal.
Detail of Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
The central government has started this portal to provide scholarship to the meitorious students. On this portal the students can apply for the Post Matric Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, and Marit Low Means Scholarship Scheme. In this scheme, all the minority topper students can apply for the scheme through this portal. The application process of the scholarship is completely online.
This sccheme is specially launched for the students who belong to the minority community. With the help of this scheme, this category students will get their higher education and they will be able to get a better job in their life. It will improve the education level of the minority community students.
Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana Budget
- In the financial year of 2017-18, the government had allocated 3135 crores in the budget.
- The government has increased the budget of pre-matriculation increased from Rs. 540 / – crore to Rs. 810.00 crore.
- After that metric scholarship budget has been increased up to Rs. 450 crores.
- There was a providion of Rs. 198 / crores for 126 crores in the proportional budget of 2017-18.
Eligibility Criteria for Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
- Only meritorious students are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be 100000 / – for those students who are going to the college.
- The student should be belong to the minority community
- Only those students will be benefited from this scheme who have obtained minimum 50% in their annual examination.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Income certificate should be valid for one year.
- Domicile for rediential proof
- Applicant’s passport size photograph along with signature of the student.
- If any student is taking the benefit of the scholarship from the the previous year, in this case the applicant will have to submit the receipt of scholarship along with the application form to the principal and signed by the Chief.
- According to the scheme, about 60000 minority students of the country will be benefited from this scheme.
How to Apply for Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
Al the eligible student of Minority Community can apply for this scholarship scheme through the online mode at National Scholarships portal https://scholarships.gov.in/. The government has issued the complete guidelinse for this scheme.
For more information the applicants can visit the same portal and they can also take help of the concerned department.