Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana – The Central Government of India led by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started scholarship scheme session 2017-18 for the minority students of the country. Under this scheme, all Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi students of the country will be benefitted by the scholarships. In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, all the eligible nad needy students would have to fill the Online Application Form.
Detail of Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
Download the application form for scholarship from the National Scholarships portal. The central government has divided the scholarship scheme into three parts. Post Matric Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, and Marit Low Means Scholarship Scheme. Minority scholarship scheme aims to provide scholarships to meritorious students.
This scheme is for the financially vulnerable sections of the minority community so that they can get better higher education opportunities so that they get a higher education, they can increase their employment. With these scholarship plans, start online registration of disability scholarship scheme for the illiterate students. Demand is
Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana Budget
- The government has declared the budget for this scheme. This central budget has been estimated to be about 3135 crores for 2017-18.
- The budget of pre-matriculation increased from Rs. 540 / – crore to Rs. 810.00 crore.
- After the metric, the budget of scholarship exceeded Rs. 405 crores to Rs. 450 crores.
- Proportional budget for the year 2017-18 under the scholarship scheme for the property and resources, provision of Rs. 198 / crores for 126 crores of rupees.
Eligibility Criteria for Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
- This scholarship scheme is for the students of medhawi.
- Students go to college to participate in this scheme.* The annual income of the student’s family should be 100000 / -.
- The aim of the scholarship scheme is to encourage minority students.
- The benefit of this scheme should be only 10th student.
- Beneficiary students can avail the benefit of this scheme only if its marks are 50%.
- Aadhaar number will be required for profit in scholarship scheme
- If the parents / guardians of the applicant are engaged in self-employment and employment, the income certificate will be given by income certificate and affidavit on a stamp paper.
- Income certificate submitted by the applicant will be valid for one year.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the permanent residence certificate will be given.
- To apply in the scheme, photograph of the applicant’s passport size photograph, which is the signature of the student.
- Under this scheme, if the applicant is receiving a scholarship from the previous year, then a receipt of scholarship along with the application form will be submitted by the principal and signed by the Chief.
- Under this Minority Scholarship Scheme, a scholarship to 60000 minority students of the country will be provided.
- This scholarship will be done on the basis of 2001 census.
How to Apply for Alpsankhyak Scholarship Yojana
First of all, applicants will have to go to the National Scholarships portal https://scholarships.gov.in/.
The process of applying the application in the central government-run scholarship scheme has been issued.
In this scholarship scheme, different applications have been issued for the application.