Akhilesh Yadav to Start Air Ambulance Service for Patients in UP
Uttar Pradesh ‘Air Ambulance’ Service
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister is going to start ‘Air Ambulance’ for the patients of Uttar Pradesh in the race of becoming a Progressive Man. He has already started metro in Uttar Pradesh. Now, he is going to start ‘Air Ambulance’ for the patients of Uttar Pradesh. This air ambulance will immediately take the patients to the hospital through the air. It will treat patients in time and they will be saved.
Objective Of This Air Ambulance
The main motto of this ‘Air Ambulance’ is to save and to provide an immediate treatment to the patient by taking him to the hospital through the air on time. The State Health Minister Shivkant Ojha said that state government is working on promoting the health facilities on the lines of America and Europe. This is happening only in Uttar Pradesh all over the country. He informed that the state government is working on many important schemes to make the health department equipped and excellence. The health facility of the state will be the best all over the nation after the completion of the work.
Features of ‘Air Ambulance’
Health Minister Shivkant Ojha said that after the Metro gift, the government is going to give the gift of Air Ambulance to the public of Uttar Pradesh.
- This ‘Air Ambulance Service’ will be free of cost.
- This will be used for taking the patients with major and serious illnesses to the hospital immediately for treatment.
- There will be less chance of worsening the case of serious illnesses.
- The state ‘Air Ambulance’ will be operated by the state government and foreign companies.
- There will be a doctor in the Ambulance.
- Also, there will be all facilities of treatment in the ambulance.
- This service is for ordinary people, therefore it will be absolutely free.
Doctor On Call Service
Health Minister Shivkant Ojha said that the state government is attempting to reduce the number of deaths causing due to the absence of treatment. For this, the shortage of doctors is being fulfilled by the government. In this regard, the state government is going to start ‘Doctor On Call Service’ for the people of remote and urban areas. Currently, the service will begin with 115 mobile vans. Through this facility, the doctor will be present to you in a phone call.
News Source: http://www.patrika.com/news/allahabad/cm-akhilesh-start-air-ambulence-fascility-soon-in-up-1461356/