Airavata Scheme: Online Registration for Employment generation – The Karnataka government has recently made the official announcement of the introduction of a new government scheme in the state. The name of the scheme introduced by the Government of Karnataka is ‘Airavata Scheme’. Not only this, but the Karnataka government has also partnered with Uber Company to launch this scheme.
This scheme has been started keeping in mind the welfare of all Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe youth in the state. Under this scheme, the state government has partnered with service providers and aggregators. So that they can get jobs in the ownership of taxi and taxis.
Karnataka Airavata Scheme
- Under the scheme, the Social Welfare Department of the state has signed an agreement with Uber Company for training of 500 youth in the first phase.
- Apart from this, under this scheme of the State Government, Rs. 5 lakhs will be given for financial assistance to all beneficiaries. Whereas Uber will assist all the candidates of the following state. for example –
- Uber beneficiaries will be encouraged to register as driver partners on their platform.
- Apart from this, beneficiaries will also get assistance for taking additional loan from financial institutions under this scheme.
- The government will invest more than Rs 225 crores in this scheme to make “industry-owned private enterprises” for the youth of tier 2 and 3 cities.
- The main goal of the state government to launch this scheme was to promote 4,500 cabs and taxis fleet in Karnataka.
- Not only this, after this initiative, level 2 and tier 3 cities will improve economic opportunities and income levels.
- With the launch of this Airavata scheme, more job opportunities will be created for all the youth in the state. Simultaneously, the economic development of the state will accelerate.
How to Apply Online For Airavata Scheme
All eligible candidates can apply for this by visiting the following official website.