Aadhaar Card Correction Online Change Update Name Address Phone Number Mobile Number Fathers Name Update Date Of Birth DOB Link Aadhaar Mobile Number Registration uidai.gov.in Download Online E Aadhar card Check Status Download Aadhar Card Correction Form Update Online without Mobile Number आधार कार्ड में नाम, पता और मोबाइल नंबर बदलें ऑनलाइन Without Biometric
Aadhaar Card Correction Online
Aadhaar Card service is a completely free service for all the citizens of the country. As we all know, people are facing many problems related to Aadhaar Card and the major problem is wrong details printed on the Aadhaar Card. Wrong details in Aadhaar Card is the most common problem being faced by the people. It is seen that people various wrong details such as Wrong Name, Address, Photograph, Fathers Name, Date of Birth.
Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
In order to get rid of these problems, the UIDAI has launched a web portal for the people where they can update or change their Aadhaar Details Online. The name of this web portal is Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) i.e. https://ssup.uidai.gov.in.
How to Make Aadhaar Card Correction Online – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
Today, I will tell you How to make Aadhaar Card Correction Online. How you can Change or Update your Name, Address, Photo, Fathers Name, Date Of Birth (DOB), Mobile Number, Phone Number Online through theAadhaar Self Service Update Portal i.e. https://ssup.uidai.gov.in. Follow the simple steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the Official Website Of Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) i.e. https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “Update Address” option
- After that, read the guidelines appear on your screen and click on the proceed button.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number or Aaadhar Virtual ID, enter the captcha code and click on Send OPT or Enter TOTP (in case you have TOTP)
- Enter the OTP or TOTP and click on the login button
- After logging in, enter the details which you want to update or change
- After that, upload the Supporting Document
- Then, select the BPO Service provider and submit the Aadhaar Online Correction Form.
- After submitting the form, you will get a URN / SRN Number which will be used for checking the status of the Aadhaar Update Request.
Aadhaar Card Correction Offline Through Post – Download Aadhaar Card Correction Form
You can also make changes in your Aadhaar Card details by filling Aadhaar Card Correction Form. You can update or change any detail in Aadhaar Card such as Name, Fathers Name, Address, Date Of Birth, Email ID without registered mobile number. But you cannot change your Mobile Number through Aadhaar Card Post Service.
For making the correction in Aadhar Card Offline, you have to download the Aadhaar Card Correction Form and fill it with complete details. After that, you have to send the form along with the supporting documents to the Aadhaar Card Office. Here is the Address – UIDAI,
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India.
Aadhaar Card Correction Online through Nearest Aadhar Card Enrollment Center
The third method of making the correction in the Aadhaar Card is by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center. You can visit your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Centre along with the documents and update or change your Aadhaar Details online. You can locate your nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Centre Online.
For more details, visit the Official Website Of UIDAI – https://uidai.gov.in