To overcome the challenges and promote well being of the economically challenged, the Ujjwala Yojana scheme has been announced months ago, But now good news is that under Ujjwala Yojana more than 20 lakh of people are getting benefit, On asking from people they want to thanks Our Prime minister Modi ji and Union Ministry of Petroleum and Gas .
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is the first social welfare scheme which has been implemented by the Union Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Other welfare scheme was implemented by other government territories.
As LPG connections are provided to the below-poverty-line households, it will empower the disadvantaged women in our society and protect their health as well as the health of their families. Additionally, it will reduce the time which these women spend on foraging wood, dung and other cooking fuel. The Ujjwala Yojana is also expected to provide the rural youth with additional employment opportunities in the cooking gas rural supply chain.
There are a-lot of harmful effects every rural women have to face in their entire life time. Such as –
- Access to modern energy is one of the most basic requirements for development.
- In rural areas of developing countries, there are a large number of people who do not have access to LPG .
- They depend on traditional biomass such as wood, crop, and dung for cooking.
- In India to analyze the links between energy, income, and health hazard, applying both opportunity cost for using fuelwood and exposure to Resipirable Suspended Particulate Matter (RSPM).
- As a result of the analysis, there is a positive relation between the opportunity cost and the average RSPM exposure of women in the rural areas. Following to increase in the opportunity cost, that is, income, the cost of an improved wood stove becomes relatively lower first than that of a traditional wood stove, and then a gas stove attains price competitiveness. – Source from Government Survey.
Important links to Know About Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala yojana
- Launch of Ujjwala Yojana in Jammu & Kashmir
- Related Website for Updated Information – pradhanmantriujjwalayojana.in
Stay Connected for more Updates on Ujjwala Yojana.