Pradhan Mantri Make In India Yojana
Our Indian Government lead by Our Prime minister Mr Narenda Modi is leaving no choice to bring development and investment to our country so far as per this new scheme PMMII.
Pradhan Mantri Make in India (Discussed) Proposed since January 2016. Make in India is an initiative launched by the Government of India to encourage multi-national, as well as national companies /regional companies /start-ups to manufacture their products in India.
It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 September 2014.
Our Government has finally identified few sectors to work upon and bring back foreign direct investment making a change in the infrastructure of the country and hence opening new employment resources for our Young generation.
As they say – Making a Better India.
Main Aim of Pradhan Mantri Make in India Yojana –
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, launched the Make in India initiative with an aim to give the Indian economy global recognition , making India more developed , generating Employment rate.. Hence making a better india..
Launch Of Pradhan mantri Make in India Yojana –
During Launch of Make In India Yojana –
Addressing a gathering consisting of top global CEOs at the event in Vigyan Bhawan in the capital,
the Prime Minister said – “FDI” should be understood as “First Develop India” along with “Foreign Direct Investment.”
He urged investors not to look at India merely as a market, but instead see it as an opportunity.
The Prime Minister said ” it is important for the purchasing power of the common man to increase, as this would further boost demand, and hence spur development, in addition to benefiting investors. The faster people are pulled out of poverty and brought into the middle class, the more opportunity will there be for global business,” .
Therefore, he said, ” investors from abroad need to create jobs. Cost effective manufacturing and a handsome buyer – one who has purchasing power – are both required”. More employment means more purchasing power, he added.
About Make in India Yojana –
The initiative of make in India basically promises the investors – both domestic and overseas (all over world wide)
A complete environment to turn 125 crore population strong-And making India a manufacturing hub and something that will also create job opportunities and make young generation much stronger.
That’s somehow a step to produce some kind of serious business opportunity, but it is also punctuated with two inherent elements in any innovation –
- new avenues or tapping of opportunities
- facing the challenges to keep the right balance.
The political leadership is widely expected to be populist; but ‘Make in India’ initiative is actually seen as a judicious mix of economic prudence, administrative reforms and thus catering to the call of people’s mandate – an aspiring India.
Vision Of Make In India Yojana –
The vision statement commits to achieve only for the country among other things
- an increase in manufacturing sector growth to 12-14 % per annum over the medium term,
- increase in the share of manufacturing in the country’s Gross Domestic Product from 16% to 25% by 2022
- importantly to create 100 million additional jobs by 2022 in the manufacturing sector alone.
- These are quite highly ambitious targets given the background that the manufacturing sector in India, which accounts for fourth-fifth of the total output, grew a meager 3.3 per cent in January 2010.
Official Website, www.makeinindia.gov.in
This official website of the Make in India initiative of the “Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion(DIPP), Ministry of Commerce, Government of India”
Target List of Make In India Yojana
- From Make in India Yojana India aims to rank among st the world’s top three growth economies
- top three manufacturing destinations by as early as 2020.
- Creation of appropriate skill sets among rural migrants and the urban poor for inclusive growth.
- An increase in domestic value addition and technological depth in manufacturing.
- Enhancing the global competitiveness of the Indian manufacturing sector.
- Ensuring sustainability of growth, particularly with regard to environment.
- Target of an increase in manufacturing sector growth to 12-14% per annum over the medium term.
- An increase in the share of manufacturing in the country’s Gross Domestic Product from 16% to 25% by 2022.
- To create 100 million additional jobs by 2022 in manufacturing sector.
Sector Selected By Make In India Yojana
- AUTOMOBILE COMPONENTS
- DEFENCE MANUFACTURING
- ELECTRICAL MACHINERY
- ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- FOOD PROCESSING
- IT AND BPM
- MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- OIL AND GAS
- PORTS AND SHIPPING
- RENEWABLE ENERGY
- ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
- TEXTILES AND GARMENTS
- THERMAL POWER
- TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY