Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Up – Apply Online now
Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) or Housing for all is an ambitious housing scheme of Narendra Modi Government aimed at providing housing for all by the year 2022. The scheme is being implemented across the nation with the help of state governments and housing development authorities.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in UP
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started in Utter Pradesh and so far….
Uttar Pradesh Government is inviting applications for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana through the online mode. The residents of the state of UP can apply online for the PMAY by just filling their
- personal and contact details
- including the AADHAR number
Online Application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Utter Pradesh-
Online application for PM Awas Yojana can be done by the UP residents on the official website of State Urban Development Agency (SUDA). Below is the step by step procedure of applying online for PMAY
The applicants first need to visit the official website created by SUDA at
Official Website – http://hfaup.org/hhttp://hfaup.org/hfa/
The applicants then need to click on the Online Application Link Button, written in Hindi language. As in the image below:
In the third step,
- select your district and enter AADHAR number
- then click the next button to proceed further –
In the fourth step, an application form like below will open and the
- applicant would be required to fill all the mandatory fields.
- The details include the details of head of family, current residential address and contact details, permanent address, details of the saving bank account, employment & income details and more.
After filling up all the details,
- the applicants can click the apply button at the end of application form.
- After the online application, the applicants also need to fill the family details, upload the AADHAR card copy and signature on the website by clicking on the links on homepage.
Check Status of PMAY Online Application for Utter Pradesh
The applicants can also check the status of their online application by clicking the link below and entering their AADHAR number.