Apply Online: CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child till 15th Dec
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites the online applications under CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for + 2 Studies -2016 and Renewal of Online Applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Chile Awarded in 2015.
Main Objective of Scheme:
The main aim is to provide financial assistance for those meritorious girls students who belongs to the low-income families and who are the only child of their parents.
Rate of Scholarships & Mode of Payment:
The rate of the scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
Last Date for Apply: The last date for submission of online applications is December 15, 2016, and hard copy has to be submitted on or before December 31, 2016.
Eligibility for Student
- The student must be an Indian National
- The students must have passed CBSE Class 10 examination with 60 per cent / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades. The pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools (As per statement of subject-wise performance issued by the Board)
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than ₹ 1,500/- per month during total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
How to Apply:
All the eligible girls’ students can apply for the CBSE scholarship scheme and complete details of the scheme are available at the official website of CBSE http://www.cbse.nic.in at scholarship link or http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship.
- All the applications must be signed by the applicants. Unsigned applications will be rejected.
- All the applications must be certified along with signature/ stamp of the Principal of the present school where the student is studying. In case applications are not attested the same will be rejected.